This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking to earn a little extra cash this month? Aren’t we all! OhMyDosh is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make yourself a very speedy £20, with the opportunity to earn significantly more. It’s pretty simple, and the cash out threshold is low too; of all the money making opportunities on the web, this is not one to be missed.
What is OhMyDosh?
OhMyDosh is a website which rewards customers for completing offers. These offers include free trials, completing surveys, switching energy suppliers, and more. The reward for completing offers varies depending on the difficulty level, cost or length of time to complete.
One of the pros of OhMyDosh is being able to pick and choose which offers to complete, and which to skip. For this reason I think it’s a good place to begin your online money making journey; if you come across an offer you would prefer not to complete just yet, move on to another. Once you have completed several offers and feel a little more confident, you may decide to explore the ‘high earner’ tasks.
How do I get started?
If you’d like to give OhMyDosh a go, these are the quick and easy steps:
- Click here to sign up and register your account (you will receive £1)
- After setting up your account, it’s time to browse the offers. Take your time, scroll through the tabs and see which offers take your fancy.
- Once you’ve found an offer you are interested in, click the green ‘earn’ button. This should take you through to the next page. The terms and conditions for each offer can be found on each individual offer page. I would always suggest taking the time to read them as they will vary.
- Complete the offer steps; your offer will show up on your dashboard as ‘pending’ usually within 24 hours.
- Once your offer has been approved, your reward will be added to your balance! Easy!
- When you reach the minimum cash out, you can withdraw your money via bank transfer or Paypal.
It’s important to note that the minimum cash out for OhMyDosh is £10.
Which offers shall I try first?
If you are an Amazon Prime customer, an easy way to reach your £10 threshold quickly is to complete the Prime Video Channel offers. There are currently six different 7 day trial offers, and by completing all 6 you would earn £18!
Remember to set a reminder to cancel any subscriptions though! You don’t want to end up losing your profits by forgetting to cancel your free trials. Set two reminders if you have to, just remember to cancel.
By completing the six 7 day free trial Prime offers as well as collecting your initial £1 for joining and 50p for confirming your email address, you could cash out a sweet £19.50! Pretty straight forward tbh.
After this you can either decide to complete further offers that take your fancy, or collect your money and call it quits. It’s your decision.
How much can I make with OhMyDosh?
There is definitely money to be made through OhMyDosh, however several offers require spending money to reach a reward. Personally I would avoid these and stick to the simple no spend offers, such as free trials (again… just remember to cancel any subscriptions!)
If you were to complete every offer on the website you could probably make a significant amount (£100+), however the amount spent would need to be deducted to calculate the total profit. Something to be mindful of before signing up to any ‘high earner’ offers… calculate the potential profit before you start any offers requiring you to spend your cash!
Another way to make money via OhMyDosh is via the referral scheme. By inviting friends to sign up using your referral link, you’ll earn a £5 cash bonus for each friend that cashes out.
Is OhMyDosh legit?
I have tried, tested and withdrawn money after completing offers via OhMyDosh. I can confirm it is legit! However there are a couple of pitfalls that are important to avoid:
- Always read the T&C’s – Read the instructions for each offer carefully, work through the steps methodically and read the Terms and Conditions.
- Stay organised – Keep a note of which offers you have completed, and the dates of any trials you may need to cancel. I also recommend setting up a new email address to use so that you can keep emails relating to any money making websites separate to your personal emails; you will be less likely to miss an important reminder this way!
- Be picky and take your time – Select the offers you feel most comfortable completing first and work your way up to the higher earners if you choose to.
If you’re looking to join OhMyDosh, you can use my referral link here and earn £1 to get you started.
If you have any questions about OhMyDosh feel free to DM me via Instagram. I’m always happy to help!
For more opportunities to make or save money, take a look at some of the best deals here.