The Airtime Rewards app is one of my favourite ways to earn money passively. Set it up, and forget it! It really is that simple. Be sure to use an Airtime Rewards promo code when you download the app for an additional bonus, too.
Airtime Rewards Review and Promo Code: Save Money via Cashback
What is Airtime Rewards?
Airtime Rewards is a cashback app which allows customers to earn cashback on purchases made with big brands, such as Wilko, Argos and Greggs.
Every time you make a purchase, you will receive a percentage of that purchase back into your account. Once you’ve earned enough to meet the threshold, you can use this cash to pay towards your monthly mobile phone bill. If your mobile network is not registered with the app, you may be able to withdraw the cash directly instead.
So far I’ve withdrawn a grand total of £131.30… and it’s been completely passive!
You might like: Green Chef UK (Review & FREE BOX discount code)
How does Airtime Rewards work?
The Airtime Rewards app links directly to your bank account, so you don’t need to remember to click through or opt in before making purchases. Just shop as you usually would, and the Airtime Rewards app will track your purchases and cashback automatically.
Your cashback will usually track within 24 hours and you will receive a mobile notification. It takes a little longer to be verified by the brand before you are able to cash out, however.
Credit or cash can be redeemed in intervals of ten (so £10, £20 etc), and I always recommend withdrawing any app rewards as soon as you can, to avoid the slim chance the app could crash, or shut down, resulting in you losing your earnings. Once it’s in the bank, it’s yours!
Which retailers are included in Airtime Rewards?
Retailer cashback offers can change, but these are some of the popular brands and cashback rates on Airtime Rewards currently:
|The Body Shop||5%|
New brands are added every month, so keep your eyes peeled!
Airtime Rewards Promo Code
By using a referral code, you can earn £1.50 to get you started, and one step closer to redeeming your first reward!
Click to join Airtime Rewards, and enter code B4VF9MMU for a 50p welcome bonus. You can then earn an additional £1.00 if you spend with one of the Airtime Rewards retailers within the first 7 days.
Pros and cons of Airtime Rewards
I’ve used Airtime Rewards (and other cashback apps) for a long time now, and these are the pros and cons of the app in my opinion:
- Easy to use and set up
- It’s a passive way to earn money, just make your purchases as you usually would
- Good selection of popular retailers and decent cashback rates
- I’ve never had any issues with cashback not tracking
- Cashback apps may encourage customers to spend money just to get a small percentage back. Make sure you are only making planned purchases, and not buying purely to earn cashback. That’s not very money savvy!
- The redemption threshold is £10, and it would be better if it was a little lower to be able to redeem more regularly
Overall I definitely have more pros than cons, and this is one of my top apps I always recommend to those new to using apps to make or save money.
You might like: Octopus Energy Refer a Friend Code (Get £50 FREE)
Airtime Rewards Spending Challenges
The app release regular spending challenges each month and often around events, such as Christmas or Black Friday. The challenges can vary, but usually involve spending a certain amount via retailers featured on the app to earn a small bonus.
It’s important not to spend just for the sake of hitting your reward, however. I usually opt in at the beginning of the month, and if I hit the target during my usual spending, it’s an unexpected bonus! Here’s an example of the type of challenge available to boost your earnings:
Tips to earn more via the Airtime Rewards app
To make sure you are maximising your earning potential via the app, here are a few tips:
- Share your code with your friends and family to earn up to £1.50 additional cashback for every referral.
- Add multiple bank accounts if you use more than one card for your day to day spending. Any cards you use should be added so that you don’t miss out on that sweet, sweet cashback!
- Sign up to Quidco or TopCashBack too, and get double cash back on your purchases! Airtime Rewards is compatible with other cashback methods, so make sure you are clicking through Quidco first when making online purcahses, and your airtime rewards cashback should track automatically.
- You can also buy gift cards for 4% cheaper via the Airtime Rewards app. If you were planning to grab a Starbucks for example, you could buy yourself a gift card and get 4% back in cashback. Again, this is great if you were planning to make the purchase anyway!
You Might Like: Wagamama Discounts & Money Saving Tips
Is Airtime Rewards free to use?
Yes! It’s completely free to download and use.
Airtime Rewards network list
The Airtime Rewards app is compatible with most mobile networks including O2, Three, EE, Vodafone and Giffgaff.
Final Thoughts: Airtime Rewards Review and Promo Code: Easy cashback app to save money
Of all the money saving apps (and I’ve tried a fair few), this is probably the easiest to use.
It really is a case of setting up the app which takes a few minutes, and then letting it do its thing in the background. I rarely check it only to see my total and to withdraw my cash. Otherwise it’s very low maintenance, so a fab one for those looking to save money without any admin or faff.
Follow me over on Instagram & TikTok for daily money saving tips and tricks:
Airtime Rewards Review and Promo Code: Save Money via Cashback
TweetShareSharePin0 SharesThe Airtime Rewards app is one of my favourite ways to earn money passively. Set it up, and forget it! It really is that simple. Be sure to use an Airtime Rewards promo code when you download the app for an additional bonus, too. Airtime Rewards Review and Promo Code: Save Money via Cashback […]
Octopus Energy Refer a Friend Code (Get £50 FREE)
We are all trying our best to be savvy with our energy consumption these days, in an attempt to keep bills as affordable as we can. If you’re looking to switch energy providers, Octopus are currently offering a £50 incentive! Read on to see how to claim your free £50 when switching to Octopus… How […]
Costa Refer a Friend Scheme (Get Free Coffee)
The only thing better than picking up your favourite coffee at the weekend, is picking up your favourite coffee for free! Costa’s loyalty club and referral scheme are pretty generous, so if you haven’t signed up to the Costa app yet, it’s a no brainer. Costa Refer a Friend for Free Coffee Beans The Costa […]